Welcome

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by and you will find updates on my current Wargaming projects, and games that have been involved in. I have been Wargaming since I was 13 ( which was sometime ago) and like most was heavily influenced by the wonderful work of the late Don Featherstone.

My main Wargaming period as always been WW2 and in particular the campaign in NW Europe 44 to 45. I have tried gaming it in other scales but came back to the one true scale of 20mm about 10 years or so ago and have not switched since...

Aside from Ww2, I have just about finished a British brigade in 28mm for a campaign at my local club. should give the club a plug at this point it is the Herts Volunteers and we meet in Bishop' Stortford in Hertfordshire.

I also game Napleonics and despite having a reasonably large 15 mm French army have just started raising forces in 28mm.

I am lucky enough to have a table at home along with a painting space and will be posting plenty of photos as I go.

I am also a keen board gamer and a big fan of World in Flames, but play other strategic games when given the chance.

Feel free to ask questions about painting figures, rules or anything else Wargaming related.

Hopefully you will find something in these pages to inspire you to take up a hobby that has given me a lot of enjoyment and some great friends.

Should not finish without a quick thanks to my dear long suffering wife Jane and my son Harry who at a relatively young age is starting to show interest in following me into Wargaming...

All the best.

Phil

Thursday 16 April 2015

Wip

Evening

A quick update across my painting table.

First of all we have the basing for these AWI British batteries, along with a German 105 and a stray base of 15mm French progressing nicely. I will post a better explanation as to the basing process.

The other photos show the progress on the Pz Grens that am currently working on. They are nearing completion and any feed back on them would be welcome.

Finally a couple of Stugs that just need to have their tracks painted before moving onto shades and filters.

Cheers

Phil


No comments:

Post a Comment